MATLAB for TXST and Personal Computers
- A NetID, TXST email address, and password are required.
- Faculty, Staff, and Students will be required to create an account using your TXST email address on the MathWorks website to obtain this software.
- IMPORTANT: Do not create an account using your current NetID password.
NOTE: This version of MATLAB is for Texas State Faculty, Staff, and Students use on TXST and personal Windows, Mac, and Linux computers for academic and administrative use.
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact ITAC before proceeding.
- Go to the MathWorks Registrations site.
- Click Sign In to Get Started.
- Log in with your NetID and password.
- Follow the prompts to set up a MathWorks account using your Texas State email address.
NOTE: Do not create an account using your current NetID password.
- Download and install the software onto your TXST or personal computer.