How to Install Adobe Creative Cloud Apps
- Go to the Adobe website.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click Sign In.
- Under Sign in, enter your Texas State email address as your NetID@txstate.edu (do not enter your email alias).
- If you are asked to choose an account type, click Enterprise ID.
- Enter your NetID and password, and click Login.
- Complete your NetID 2-Step authentication.
- Under Your Apps & Services, click Download Apps.
- Click Install next to the desired Adobe app.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed Adobe apps.