Mathematica is the world's definitive system for modern technical computing. Admired for both its technical prowess and elegant ease of use, Mathematica provides a single integrated, continually expanding system that covers the breadth and depth of technical computing.
- Available to: Faculty, Staff, and Students
- Where to use: University-owned and personal computers
- Cost: Free
Mathematica is available to Faculty and Staff on TXST and personal computers. It is also available to Students on personal computers.
- TXST Windows and Mac computers (Faculty/Staff login required)
- Technical Support Staff can request Mathematica for computer labs, classroom computers, and other multi-user computers.
- Faculty and Staff personal computers (Faculty/Staff login required)
- Student personal computers (Student login required)
For help and assistance with Mathematica, visit the Wolfram support website.
See these installation guides:
- How to install Mathematica on Windows
- How to install Mathematica on Mac
- How to install Mathematica on Linux
Here are several more Wolfram Mathematica learning resources:
- Wolfram U: Open courses for students and professionals
- Wolfram Language and System Documentation Center
- The Wolfram Language: Fast Introduction for Programmers
- Mathematica & Wolfram Language: Fast Introduction for Math Students
- Wolfram Training: Hands-on Start to Wolfram Mathematica
- Wolfram Screencast and Video Gallery
- Wolfram Technology Books
- Mathematica Quick Answers
Need help? Contact us.