Phone Services

About Phone Services

Phone Services are available in academic and administrative buildings and residence halls. Requests can be submitted for new service and for repair existing phone services.

  • Available to: Faculty, Staff, Student Employees
  • Where to use: Academic and administrative buildings, residence halls
  • Cost: Varies

Get Started

Submit this request for the following phone services:

  • Request a new phone
    • Single-line phone
    • Multi-line phone
    • Conference phone
    • Fax line
  • Move a phone from one campus location to another
  • Disconnect an existing phone service
  • Submit service or billing information changes
  • Report an issue


See the below help for step-by-step instructions on how to TXST phones:


Nortel and Avaya Phones

Analog Phones

itac logo

Need help? Contact us.