ArcGIS Pro with ArcGIS Online for Administrative Use
- If you have not yet done so, submit an ArcGIS for Administrative Use Request.
- A Texas State Faculty or Staff NetID and password are required.
- You must be logged in as an administrator on the computer to install the software.
- This software is for Windows computers only.
NOTE: This version of ArcGIS Pro is for Texas State Staff use on TXST or personal computers for administrative use only.
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact ITAC or your department's technical support person (TSP) before proceeding.
There are two steps to install and use ArcGIS Pro. You must complete both steps to use this software.
Step One: Submit a request for an Administrative license.
- Submit an ArcGIS for Administrative Use Request.
- An ArcGIS Online account will be created for you in the TXST Administrative Portal.
NOTE: This portal is different from the TXST Academic ArcGIS Online portal.
- When you are notified that your online access has been granted, proceed to Step Two below.
Step Two: Download and Install ArcGIS Pro Administrative Use
- Check the check box below to comply with the license agreement.
- Click Begin Download.
- When prompted, enter your NetID and password, and click Sign In.
This will download the ArcGIS file.
- Once the file is downloaded onto your computer, open the .exe file to install ArcGIS Pro.
You must agree to comply with the terms of the Texas State Software Code of Ethics as listed below: