How to Configure Code42 CrashPlan for macOS Mojave (10.14)
- Open System Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy.
- Click the Privacy tab and then Full Disk Access.
- Click the lock in the bottom left corner of the window. Enter your Texas State NetID and password and click Unlock.
- Click the + sign to add an application.
- Click CrashPlan in the list. Click Open.
CrashPlan will appear in the right menu.
- Click the lock in the bottom left corner of the window to lock your changes.
Congratulations! You have successfully configured Code42 CrashPlan for macOS Mojave (10.14).
Learn more about macOS Mojave (10.14) here.