EndNote for TXST Windows Computers
- Your Texas State-owned computer must be a member of the Texas State (TXSTATE) domain.
- Your computer must be managed. Most computers on the TXSTATE domain are managed.
(If you do not have Software Center, your computer is not managed.)
- EndNote is NOT to be installed in computer labs or classrooms.
- This version of EndNote software is to be installed on Texas State-owned Windows computers only.
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact ITAC or your department's technical support person (TSP) before proceeding.
- Open Software Center.
- Locate and install the software.