Event Live Streaming
Terms and Conditions
Customers are responsible for the following:
- Submitting a Event Live Streaming Request at least five business days before the event start date.
- Requests submitted in a shorter amount of time are subject to rush approval and resource availability, and if approved, a rush fee of $50 will be assessed.
- Reserving the event space.
- Paying for any fees associated with using the space or equipment in the room (e.g., computer, projector or monitor, webcam, microphones, sound boards, and video cameras).
- Managing all event promotions.
- Notifying ITAC at least one business day before the event date or else be charge a $100 cancellation fee.
On a day prior to your event, ITAC will provide the following services:
- Work with the customer to setup an event needs evaluation date and time.
- Assess equipment in the event space (e.g., computer, projector or monitor, webcam, microphones, sound boards, and video cameras).
- Answer questions specific to the live stream portion of the event.
- Offer a time estimate and preliminary service charge.
On the day of your event, ITAC will provide the following services:
- Setup all necessary equipment before your event start time.
- Remain on-site for the duration of the event.
- If desired, record the event and provide video file of the recording.
- NOTE: This is a direct recording of the event as it occurred. It does not include post-production editing, title slides, captioning, or other general video editing.
Fees associated with this service:
- Standard Fee - $80 per hour; after the first two hours, additional time charged in 15-minute increments. After discussion of event needs, ITAC will provide a total time estimate.
- Late Request Fee - Requests submitted within five business days of the event are subject to rush approval and resource availability, and if approved, a rush fee of $50 will be assessed.
- Cancellation Fee - Once you have engaged with ITAC, if the event is cancelled, you must notify ITAC at least one business day before the event date. Failure to do so with result in a $100 no-show fee.
- After the event, ITAC will send you a final invoice and process the payment via an Inter-Departmental Transfer (IDT).
- Event Live Streaming is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- After hours support is considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Unless the space is designed to support multiple microphones, ITAC supports single video camera shoots and single microphone events.
- ITAC does not offer production services for events. This includes switching of cameras, running soundboards, editing video or sound, and hosting or captioning videos after the event.
- Event Live Streaming is available in select campus spaces.
- All requests are subject to review and approval and are based on resource availability.