How to Record Working Time in SAP Employee Self-Service
- Go to the SAP Portal.
- Enter your NetID and password, then click Login.
- If prompted, complete Duo.
- Locate Texas State FLP 2.0 Group Time.
- Select Record Working Time.
- When the Record Working Time window opens, do one of the following:
- Salary Employees - Enter working time exceptions
- Hourly Employees - Enter time worked
- Select the date you want to enter time for and enter time in the bottom window.
- Choose what type of time you're entering in the drop down menu and then click Save and Release.
Congratulations! You have successfully recorded your working time in SAP Employee Self-Service.