Microsoft 365 for TXST Windows Computers
- Your computer must be a member of the Texas State (TXSTATE) domain.
- Your computer must be managed. Most computers on the TXSTATE domain are managed.
(If you do not have Software Center, your computer is not managed.)
- At the end of the install, you will need to restart your computer in order to get Teams installed.
- Before installing this version of Microsoft 365, uninstall any previous versions of the software.
- After installation, each software title will be listed separately in the Start Menu (e.g., Word, Excel).
- After the install is complete, if you would like to see Microsoft Groups in Outlook, you will need to make sure that Cached Exchange Mode is turned on.
NOTE: This version of Microsoft 365 is to be installed on Texas State-owned computers only.
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact ITAC your department's technical support person (TSP) before proceeding.
- Open Software Center.
- Locate and install the software.