Texas State Email (BobcatMail)
About Texas State Email (BobcatMail)
Texas State Email, known as BobcatMail, is our official email service. Part of Microsoft 365, BobcatMail integrates with many other Microsoft 365 apps. BobcatMail is available on mobile devices, where you need it, when you need it.
- Available to: Faculty, Staff, Students, Retirees
- Where to use: Windows or Mac computers, mobile devices, online
- Cost: Free
See the mobile app settings below. You may need to delete the account then re-add it.
When entering your Texas State email address, use this format: yourNetID@txstate.edu (e.g., email@example.com). Do not use your email alias (e.g.,firstname.lastname@example.org).
FindTime is a Microsoft Outlook add-in tool used to propose meeting times and find what time best works for everyone.
- Find the best times: FindTime shows what days and times work the best for you and the attendees when available using free/busy data.
- All attendees vote: Propose your selected times to all attendees and allow everyone to vote and quickly come to a consensus.
- ...and you’re done! FindTime sends out the meeting invite on your behalf.
Mobile Device Setup
- How to Read your TXST Email on the Outlook App (iPhone and Android)
- How to Read your TXST Email on an iPhone or iPad
- How to Read your TXST Email in Apple Mail on your Mac
BobcatMail in Microsoft 365
How to Turn Focused Inbox On or Off
How to Export or Backup Email, Contacts, and Calendar Items to a Local Folder
How to Add a Shared Calendar in Outlook
How to Remove Someone's Access to Your Calendar on Outlook 2013 and 2016