ePortfolio includes academic program assessment tracking, course evaluations, internal department applications, internship/field experience support, longitudinal assessment, and portfolio assessment.
- Available to: Faculty, Staff, Students
- Where to use: Online
- Cost: Free
Faculty, Staff, and Students can access ePortfolio.
- Go to ePortfolio.
- Enter your NetID and password, and click Login.
See the below help for step-by-step instructions on how to use ePortfolio.
- Change the Due Date
- Assess Coursework
- Provide Feedback on a Student's Submission
- View Course Binder Submission Date
- Allow Coursework Resubmission
- Revoke an Assignment or Course Binder Assessment
- Grant an Assignment or Course Binder Extension
- Generate a Course Evaluation Report (Fall 2020 and previous)
Student Teaching - Faculty
- Faculty Checklist
- Faculty View Mandatory Requirements
- Complete the Student Teaching Contact Log
- Complete Student Teaching Observations
- Complete Midpoint Evaluation
- Complete Final Evaluation
- Print Student Teaching Observations
Student Teaching - Students
- Student Teacher and Teaching Intern Checklist
- Complete Mandatory Requirements
- View Student Teaching Observations & Evaluations
- Complete Classroom Observation Acknowledgement & Reflection
- Acknowledge Midpoint & Final Evaluations
- Complete Student Teacher Evaluation of Cooperating Teacher and Student Teaching Faculty
- Print Observations & Evaluations