Your NetID, along with your password, allows you to log into Texas State online services. Students and Applicants are automatically provided with NetIDs. Faculty and Staff can request NetIDs for new employees or sponsored Texas State guests.
- Available to: Faculty, Staff, Students, Student Applicants, Retirees, Guests
- Where to use: Texas State online services
- Cost: Free
Use your NetID and password to log into Texas State online services. When creating your NetID password, consider making an easy-to-remember passphrase, and enroll in Duo Multi-factor Authentication (MFA). See these passphrase best practices.
NetID (e.g., zzz99) - Activate, Change, or Reset Passwords
- Activate your new NetID — Provide identifying information and follow the prompts to set up a NetID password.
- Enroll in DUO - Set up your mobile device with Duo MFA platform or enroll a token generator.
- Change your NetID password — Log into the Online Toolkit, click Change Password, and follow the prompts.
- Reset your NetID password — Provide identifying information and follow the prompts.
- NetID Request — NetIDs are automatically provided to all Texas State students (or potential students) during the application process. Current faculty or staff request NetIDs for new employees or sponsored Texas State guests.
See the below help articles for step-by-step instructions on how to use your NetID.
Need help? Contact us.